Heart Attack Diarrhea
If you ask about the symptoms of heart attack, most people might think as the chest pain. During some current decades, however, the scientist had learned abbot heart attack symptoms were not so clear. The symptoms may occur in some different ways and depending on several factors, such as: whether you men or women and what types of heart disease that you had and how old you are. This is so important to dig a bit and understanding variety symptoms that may indicate the heart attack. For example, the symptoms or heart attack in men would prefer having common chest pain where the women may feel pressure in chest’s center or getting indigestion problem. But this is unclear whether this is heart attack diarrhea, because it is so vary.
The early sign of heart attack
The early sign of heart attack occur in 50% of all peoples who experiencing the heart attack. If you notice the early sign, you may able to get proper treatment enough and prevent other heart damage. These are early signs of heart attack:
- Feeling mild pain or chest discomfort that might come and go.
- Fainting or lightheadedness.
- Pain surrounds neck, arm, and jaw.
- Getting severe anxiety
Symptoms of heart attack in men:
If you are a man, you may get likely to experience the heart attack. This is because you might some histories, such as: smoking history, obesity, high blood pressure, and more
- Getting common chest pain which feel like elephant sit on your chest along with squeezing sensation.
- Irregular heartbeat
- Your upper body or discomfort, including left shoulder, neck, jaw, stomach.
- Shortness breath.
- Getting dizzy
- Getting cold sweat
Symptoms of heart attack in women:
- Getting unusual fatigue that during some days or suddenly severe fatigue
- The lightheadedness
- Get sleep disturbance
- Pain in upper back, throat or shoulder
- Pressure or pain on your chest’s center that might radiate your arm
- Getting jaw pain
Once again, you should note that those symptoms were varying in each person or even come with silence symptoms. Based on your decision whether you feel normal or not, if you never experience that symptom before, do not hesitate to get help from health care professional.